Thursday, January 24, 2008

A new home...

The blog has moved. I was inspired by Leslie's move & how she managed to keep her old blog posts and everything on her template, so I emailed her and asked how she did it as it is something I have wanted to do for awhile but didn't want to lose all my blog posts and have to start over from scratch! I wish I could have done this when I changed blog addresses when I moved back to BC almost 2 years ago, but at least I get to do it this time!

Well, it was as simple as 1,2,3 and it is done!

Our new home is http://thecledomins.blogspot.com

If you have saved this site in any way, please make sure you change it to the new address so that you don't miss anything.

one less thing with my maiden name on it! Thankfully this name change was simple & painless!

ETA:
If you tried this between 8:30pm on Jan 23rd and 7pm on Jan 24th - Sorry that the link didn't work! I had misspelled the new link! Oops! It all works now!